Handle have a fantastic new opportunity for a proactive and experienced Junior Management Accountant/ Assistant Management Accountant to join a leading media brand based in central London. The Junior Management Accountant plays a key role within the Finance Team and must have excellent communication skills and a positive outlook.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Supporting of the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions when needed
- Assisting with budgeting process
- Assisting in audit preparation
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role ideally within a similar industry. Good communication skills are absolutely essential, along with high attention to detail and advanced Excel skills. Ideally you will also have an undergraduate degree in Accounting and Finance (or an equivalent) and be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.