Would you like to proactively manage marketing campaigns promoting the careers of the biggest names in British entertainment and comedy?
I have an unmissable opportunity for award-winning talent management, live promotion and television production group with offices in the UK and USA! This globally respected company is looking for someone with a passion for the entertainment industry and a love for Comedy!
- Managing marketing campaigns for live shows and TV programmes
- Creation and management of project budgets
- Planning advertising campaigns
- Managing creation of artwork, working with external designers
- Reporting to key stakeholders and clients
- Working with venues and ticket agents to support projects
- Planning and managing photoshoots
- Managing the audience finding company TVRecordings.com including attending shows and managing audiences
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience working in the live comedy, theatre, TV or entertainment industry
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.