Junior Marketing Data Analyst - 12 month contract
Distribution and Entertainment
Handle are delighted to have partnered with one of the leading distributors of home entertainment. This is a fantastic position for someone with strong analytical and strategic skills looking to join a busy and collaborative team within a well-established business.
You will have had experience in manipulating, analysing and interpreting data sets, and be comfortable and fully competent in translating data into a story, along with outstanding technical and communication skills.
- Analysing returning data, creating narratives and communicating performance of the division across multiple teams and the business.
- Perform analytics across numerous 1st and 3rd party data sets in order to understand wider utility.
- Contribution and definition of the international analytics.
- The setup and maintenance of automated data processes including warehousing relevant data.
- Working with and across various marketing functions, including consumer research, digital marketing and the analytics team.
- Digital marketing data skills.
- 2 years as a data analyst, or within a related position with quantitative and analytical experience, or extensive experience in reporting on analytics.
- Familiarity in using software skills such as Matlab, python, querying language - using SQL, Hive and Pig, and strong spreadsheets and statistical language.
- Experience using programming and data platform tools.
- Working knowledge within television or entertainment.
You will be an enthusiastic self-starter with strong experience in manipulating data and have an entrepreneurial approach to work.
Please note this is a 12 month contract!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.