12 month FTC (Mat Cover)
I am currently working with a highly desired Global Media Company to find a Junior Marketing Manager - Product, for their London Office. You will have the opportunity to work across some of the most recognised Media Brands in the world!
Marketing and optimisation:
- Responsible for all marketing across non-magazine subscription products (beauty boxes, holidays, courses, events, cookery school and other consumer revenue products)
- Works closely with the commercial teams to drive sales for advertisers/3rd parties through carefully planned marketing, content and segmentation
- Responsible for the full marketing mix - email, page ads, inserts, direct mail, telemarketing, partnerships, content marketing, PPC, SEO, email, social marketing and display
- Works closely with the CRM Acquisition manager to ensure marketing is fully optimised, scheduled and relevant data is selected
- Identify and introduce new innovative marketing channels and partners to find new audiences for beauty boxes and other products
- Owns the product research, surveys and feedback
Reporting and analysis:
- Responsible for all insights and reporting
- Manage the Google Analytics reporting for the website identifying opportunities to increase conversion and optimise customer journey
* Digital marketing (mandatory)
* Google Analytics por other web analytics tools (preferred)
* Project management (mandatory)
* Content marketing (preferred)
* Budget management skills
* Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
* Understanding of traditional marketing channels
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.