The UK's leading advertising agency is looking for a Junior Media Buyer/ Planner! They create innovative and inspiring bespoke campaigns that create a buzz and deliver results for unbelievable clients. They specialise across music, comedy, theatre and outdoor events!
In this role you can join a vibrant, growing team, contributing to the growth and culture of the company and help drive the business forward. The successful candidate will be looking to establish a career in media who has a gift for organisation and effective time management. The junior media planner's role is people-centric and we are looking for somebody who enjoys building relationships with staff, clients and media contacts.
- Planning and buying media for a variety of clients - Initially on print advertising
- Supporting the wider media planning/buying team
- Contributing towards campaign briefs and liaising with internal departments
- Weekly magazine pagination requests with press titles
- Booking local and national print media with sales houses
- 6 months - 1 year experience
- Understanding of the Media
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have an analytical approach and be organised
- Be capable of working under pressure
- Have the ability to think on your feet and juggle priorities
- A quick learner
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.