Junior Model Booker/Administrator - Model Agency
West End, London
Amazing opportunity for a Junior Model Booker/Administrator to join an established Model Agency that focuses on campaign and high end commercial models.
This is an extremely varied position involves a wide range of activities including: booking, social media, graphics, visas and general administrative support. To start with, the emphasis will be on the graphics side, however, the role will progress and become for booking focused further down the line.
Based out of a lovely office in the heart of the West End, you will work as part of a small, friendly team. The role would suit a confident, super personable and hardworking individual with the desire to forge a successful career with the company.
Key features include:
- Developing new clients for the agency and assisting with booking models on to assignments
- Managing all aspects of social media
- Maintaining the library of images on the database and updating the website with new images and videos
- Overseeing visa applications for all international models
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a comparable role, ideally within a photographic, make-up, hair or model agency
- Fantastic telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills - Photoshop (or similar) and Office applications
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Junior Model Booker/Administrator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.