Handle Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic Office Assistant to join a womenswear fashion company, on a full time, permanent bases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fashion lover, who is at the beginning of their career to join an incredibly passionate team and be part of their continued international success, spanning 30 years.
Based in Central London, the Office Assistant will slot into the Product Development team, working alongside the Account Managers who are responsible for the relationship with stockists and marketing activity.
The duties of this role will include:
- Running errands for the team and the Managing Director
- Answering the main telephone line
- Analysing figures received from stockists
- Photocopying and filing
- Helping to prepare presentations and reports
- Arranging product samples for meetings
- Arranging courier packages for dispatch
- Collecting and distributing deliveries to the company from reception
- Preparation and organising refreshments for meetings
We're looking for:
- Strong numerical skills
- A strong grasp of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- A willing team player with an 'all hands on deck' mentality whom is keen to learn and progress
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- An interest in fashion
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.