Handle Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experienced Junior PA to support the Chairman of this leading music company based in London. This is a hugely exciting role for a PA to work alongside a senior EA and continue to develop their skills in an exciting music environment.
The ideal candidate will have a proven passion for the music industry and take an assertive approach to managing a very busy and changeable diary, providing both business and personal support.
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging international travel and preparing detailed itineraries
- Working across multiple time zones
- Being first point of contact, dealing discreetly and professionally with calls and emails on behalf of the Chairman
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Liaising with people at all levels including other Directors and Artists/ Artists Management
- Organisation of events
Skills and Attributes:
- Experienced PA within the music or wider entertainment industries
- Excellent secretarial skills with experience across all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to make decisions and find solutions to challenges
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Demonstrative experience of managing a high work-load
- Keen interest and understanding of the music industry
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.