An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Junior Production Accountant to join a well-known Television company! The role will be reporting in to the Production Manager and assisting in all aspects of production accounting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing and allocating invoices and dealing with related queries
- Assisting with month end including analysis and posting accrual and prepayment journals
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of actual spend to budgets/ forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support and back up to the production team as needed
The ideal candidate will have prior experience assisting in production accounting, ideally within TV. You should be proactive, have excellent communication skills and have confidence working in a busy and demanding environment. Strong Excel knowledge and a positive and professional work ethic are absolutely essential! An interest in TV/ Production is also highly desired!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.