Do you come from an Events Operations background, seeking the next step up in your career? If so, this may be the ideal role for you.
An international trade show are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their Project Operations team on a permanent basis. This role will involve managing a number of events projects throughout their lifecycle including managing budgets, timelines and project plans.
The company are seeking a confident and ambitious individual who is comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders and can manage resistance where necessary.
- Ensure all projects carried out by the team are planned and executed in line with the Project Management methodology
- Work with project owners and/ or leaders to create and refine project objectives where applicable
- Create and manage project plans
- Manage agreed outcomes to a successful conclusion where applicable
- Proactively lead project groups
- Proactively facilitate and/ or lead communication of project to all stakeholders if applicable
- To highlight any issues relating to project resource or capability to project Leaders/ Owners
- Evaluate the success of projects against agreed criteria and/or objectives
- Carry out on-site inspections where necessary
- Some project management/events experience is desirable
- Proactive leadership and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Fast learner and able to take on complex new tasks
- Strong influencing and persuading skills
- An understanding of the issues that can affect the delivery of an event/project
- A basic understanding of budgets
If your experience and skills match the above then please get in touch or apply now to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.