! CALLING ALL COMEDY ENTHUSIASTS !
I have an unmissable opportunity for award-winning talent management, live promotion and television production group with offices in the UK and USA! This globally respected company is looking for someone with a passion for the entertainment industry and an undeniable love for Comedy! This is a fantastic position for someone looking to establish themselves in the industry.
You will have the opportunity to be apart of a fantastic media team, working across broadcast, print and online news - helping to position the content, talent and company!
- Help to devise publicity campaigns and strategies with key stakeholders; using initiative and proactivity you will be able and confident to generate your own creative ideas and drive them through to execute successful campaigns
- Media liaison, including developing and maintaining great relationships with a broad range of print, online and broadcast media; make use of these relationships for the benefit of our clients and projects
- Talent liaison and relationship management/building to enable (but not exclusively) successful delivery of publicity campaigns
- Working on events from media days, press events (including channel events/show launches/screenings)
- Understanding of the industries you are involved in and ability to advise/discuss in a professional manner
- To write engaging and professional copy including (but not exclusively) press releases, presentations and reports
- Utilise your artistic, visual skills including (but not exclusively) photoshoots, press pack design and event design
- Be responsive, available, aware and ready to work in a fast moving news led environment; 360° awareness of the campaigns/clients you are working on; if news is breaking or stories are being written it is essential to be across this
- To be a collaborative team member; understanding what to delegate and what is your responsibility; understand when you need to flag a potential issue up the chain of management
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.