- This is an exciting role if you LOVE entertainment!
- Work at one of the most exciting UK entertainment names in the market
- Gain experience working closely to the head of marketing
If you are ready for your first step into the entertainment industry this is the right opportunity.
Handle is currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading independent distributors of classics, horror and cult movies.
My client is on the hunt for a superstar Junior Publicist to work across a number of trade and consumer accounts.
As the Junior Publicist you will be:
- Managing incoming press queries
- Monitoring film releases and printed press
- Writing press releases for consumer and trade audience
- Helping with theatrical premiers and outsourced PR agencies
- Liaising with talent and producers
- Creating and updating on-line content
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator with excellent and versatile written English skills. You will have some PR experience within the entertainment sector and a strong passion for PR and entertainment.
On offer is salary between £18 000 - £20 000 + benefits.
To get more information about this exciting opportunity contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.