React Developer - Set top box / Broadcast
We currently have a React Developer role available for high profile broadcast Media Company those offices are based in central London.
Working in an Agile environment this is a great opportunity to developer your career with a high profile broadcast company. Working closely with the wider technology team, and will be supported by a senior React developer.
- agile experience
- Jira / confluence
- Programming experience in key client and web technologies,
- Experience with systems integration.
- Experience with latest engineering practises including automation of deployment pipelines.
- React, HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript
- Redux, Redux-Saga
- Npm (or Yarn)
- Jest - unit testing, e2e testing
- RESTful APIs
- Development of our react front end application for use on set top boxes and other devices.
- Work closely with the product and technology teams to support the design and specification process.
- Test driven development approach
- Produce high quality documentation and keep existing documentation updated
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
React Developer - Broadcast Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.