Are you interested in gaining exposure within the music industry? Handle Recruitment are working with a Music Management company based in the heart of Central London! The client is looking for a proactive, reliable and enthusiastic Runner/Junior Receptionist.
The role will be based on reception and the candidate will be the first point of contact for all clients, staff and guests. An interest in the music industry particularly within the Heavy Metal genre is essential!
- Greeting and engaging with all visitors: consistently anticipating their needs and providing excellent customer service
- Taking phone calls and transferring to the relevant teams. Taking messages when necessary
- Overseeing the meeting rooms, ensuring they are booked accordingly and kept presentable at all times
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Responsible for the companies' post and courier bookings - delivering to relevant employees/departments. This includes tracking incoming & outgoing items including large items/equipment
- Dealing with office supplies, placing orders when necessary. Ensuring appropriate items are fully stocked and available on all floors
- Running errands for Senior Executives when necessary: assisting their PA's
- Providing Office Management support when required
- Assisting with any adhoc/project based roles
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience in either runner duties or within a receptionist role
- Confident in communicating and liaising effectively
- Organisational skills
- Team Player with the ability to multitask
- Must be proactive and able to problem solve independently
- Experience in runner duties as there will be some heavy lifting involved
- A passion for the music industry!
This role is a 6 month temporary contract with view to transfer to permanent. Candidates must therefore be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. Apply TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.