Handle are proudly partnering with an iconic Music Company to source a creative and collaborative Recruiter to join their People and Talent Team based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solid talent acquisition specialist to come in and take ownership of all recruitment processes as well as candidate attraction in a progressive music business.
As their first Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will review and improve existing recruitment processes to enhance their social media presence from a candidate attraction perspective.
Working closely with the hiring managers, you will use creative sourcing methods to ensure you attract the best talent from a variety of backgrounds.
In addition to full ownership of the recruitment process you will also manage exciting project work around diversity and inclusion, early careers and employer branding!
This is a unique opportunity, open to those with either in-house or agency experience, to really make an impact within one of the most sought after music businesses in Central London.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Create engaging and creative adverts to attract the best talent in the market
- Be a brand ambassador
- Work on projects on diversity and inclusion, social media campaigns, events,
- Take ownership of early careers (work experience programme, apprenticeship scheme etc)
- Deliver training to upskill line managers on interview technique and recruitment skills
- Manage recruitment budgets, assist with the onboarding of successful candidates up to probation period
- Work alongside the HR team to deliver inductions, right to work checks, end to end visa sponsorship
- Manage recruitment agency relationships and PSL
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.