Administrator - Music - London
This is simply a fantastic opportunity for an administrator with experience of Vendor Central, looking to make a break into the world of music.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales and will be fully supported by the account managers whilst immersing yourself into your new role.
You will gain an understanding of the commercial requirements in the working one of the biggest global retail brands.
Role and Responsibilities
- work as key member of the sales team, providing business updates and sharing best practice
- working alongside the Amazon Account Manager/National Account Manager and providing additional support where required
- develop detailed understanding of Amazon's Vendor Central system
- manage daily PO cancellation process, held orders and other administrative processes
- disputation of Amazon charges and deductions
- assist in ensuring correct product listings and product detail on site
- monitor availability and price messages on site
- liaise with Amazon to ensure data feeds and EDI are working correctly
- maintain and develop positive relationships with immediate and other contacts at Amazon
- maintain and develop positive internal relationships with label management
- as part of this role regular attendance at gigs/PA's and occasional industry events is to be expected
Must have experience of working with Amazon and their Vendor Central systems.
- excellent relationship building skills
- broad music product knowledge
- strong IT literacy, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work under pressure to exact deadlines
- organisation & attention to detail working to strict guidelines
- effective independent judgment and planning
- ongoing awareness of commercial trends and market activity
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.