Junior Social Media Executive
One of my favourite clients is currently looking for a Junior Social Media Executive to join their market-leading boutique advertising agency.
They hold a dominant position within the entertainment industry and work alongside huge names in the music, theatre and live-events world.
Ideally I am looking for someone with 1-2 years experience, who has an agency grounding in social, search and digital display campaigns.
Any experience in ad trafficking or a broad knowledge of Google products, would be a plus.
You will be responsible for:
- Build client relationships
- Involvement with additional projects beyond client responsibilities
- Creating, implementing and maintaining social media campaigns
- Monitoring, analysing and understanding how effective these campaigns perform
- Reporting in real-time and at the end of campaigns with constructive commenting on performance breakdown and supplementing with stats
- Supporting team members with input into 360 campaigns to give maximum reach and impact for the target audience
If you feel that this would be a great fit for you and are looking for a new opportunity within a fun, young and rapidly expanding company, then please send me your CV, either directly through LinkedIn or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.