Handle are excited to be working with a leading Accountancy Practice that specialises in the music industry in the search to find a Junior Tour Accountant. The firm are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to join their busy finance team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage own portfolio of clients within the music industry- build, develop and maintain the client relationship.
- Preparation of vat returns, bookkeeping, management accounts, final accounts & corporation tax
- Preparing personal tax returns.
- Making recommendations based upon analysis, reserves, assets and expenditure.
- Liaising with HMRC and clients concerning tax matters, appeals etc.
- Liaising with clients to request individual and company records/missing, data/queries & recommendations etc.
- Review and prioritisation of individual tasks, workload & assigned jobs to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure internal controls, processes & procedures are followed.
The successful candidate will have a passion for music and relevant transactional/bookkeeping experience, exposure to various accounting packages and may be studying AAT or ACCA. Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills are a must.
This company offers excellent benefits, apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.