Handle Recruitment is seeking a Key Account Director to join a global B2B events organisation, working on their flagship technology portfolio.
In this role you will increase revenue through building & managing regional key accounts and driving the key account relationship through understanding the client's objectives, developing and managing the implementation of strategy, particularly in relation to revenue growth and client service excellence. Therefore we are looking for someone who can marry both the strategic consultancy mindset in terms of future opportunity and growth, but also the incisive commercial acumen necessary to work with major accounts and senior stakeholders.
As the Key Account Director your responsibilities will include:
- Increasing revenue from each customer and drive space and sponsorship sales
- Continually build on the knowledge of the client organisation and understanding of their market & strategy, both at HQ and local level, and maintaining high visibility & impact with the client
- Ensuring an excellent understanding of the client's needs
- Ensuring consistent quality of services with every client interaction and ensure overall client satisfaction
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive solutions focused business development and account management experience
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced matrix environment
- Relationship building skills that helps build trust and rapport with new and existing customers
- Exceptional presentation skills that show solutions in the best light and make sales inevitable
- Strong negotiation skills with all levels including senior manager and owner / executive level
- Strong organisational & multi-tasking skills - good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An interest in keeping up-to-date with trends and current issues within your business sector and the event industry as a whole.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.