Key Account Manager, UK & EMEA - Film
£40,000 - £45,000 + commission
Are you passionate about the world of technology? Do you want to work in an exciting fast paced environment where you can forge a successful long term career? Do you believe you have exceptional customer service skills teamed with a highly successful sales career and want to put them into action? Then this is the role for you.
The company is a global expert within connectivity and data management services specifically for the media and entertainment industry. They are a passionate, driven, fast paced company, who always find time for fun.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales and strategic objectives
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the annual budget cycle
- Past sales experience within a business-to-business sales environment
- Media & Entertainment market sector experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Numerate and analytical
- CRM experienced
- PC proficiency
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.