Handle Recruitment is seeking a highly commercial business development or key account manager who is confident in providing creative solutions and pitching media strategies to clients to join a market leader in events and publishing.
Working in a growing and recently rebranded organisation, as the Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding team and individual sales targets set and outlined by the Client Solutions Director
- Selling bespoke marketing packages over the telephone, at client meetings and at events
- Accurately forecasting and tracking key sales metrics, reporting weekly to the Client Solutions Director
- Generating new business opportunities and growing revenues with existing key accounts
- Developing deep relationships with a core set of high value clients
- Contributing ideas and developing opportunities that will assist in the growth of the business
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Working with the wider content and marketing teams to ensure correct methods, knowledge, skills and experience are used to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Maintaining communication with both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record in event, print and/or digital advertising sales
- A creative mind and desire to explore new initiatives
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural problem solving skills
- Proven attention to detail
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
Please get in touch now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.