Handle Recruitment is seeking Account Managers experienced in sponsorship sales for two flagship trade shows that is all about quality and trend led homeware, gifting and fashion design.
Effectively managing and growing key strategic relationships, as the Account Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Successfully achieving and exceeding specified targets and performance objectives
- Effectively handling all interactions and relationships with key and strategically important customers to grow the business
- Making calls and visits to existing clients to build customer relationships, delivering excellent customer service and maximising additional revenue opportunities
- Being an expert in your market, knowing your customers and competitors
- Developing initiatives that build long term strategic relationships and results
- Maintaining a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Working in collaboration with internal teams such as marketing and operations
- Contributing to evolving the client brand, developing the sales offering and strategy for the business
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive sales and key account management experience, digital and sponsorship sales is a must
- Experience of retaining key accounts and managing them strategically with long term partnership and investment objectives
- Proven track record of problem solving and constructive solution selling
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level
- An engaging and empathetic attitude with the ability to challenge at senior levels
If this sounds like the next career move for you please get in touch or apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.