This is fantastic opportunity to join this leading independent music company who break down boundaries to deliver authentic and creative music solutions to content creators in every industry, all around the world.
Working out of either Stockholm, Copenhagen or London you'll be a key member of the European Television sales team, by managing Nordics Television.
The Key Account Manager, Nordics is responsible for managing their Nordic, Netherlands, Belgium and Baltic clients, through license renewals and negotiation; driving growth in music usage across allocated accounts through creative support and driving new business sales across the Nordic TV landscape.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Account management of allocated clients.
- Responsible for Nordic TV new business sales, together with Business Development Director.
- Proactive creative support & music pitches to allocated clients.
- Developing strong high level relationships within Nordic TV sector.
- Communicating and collaborating with other departments in the business on projects / solutions.
- Attend key industry events and markets.
- Supporting Head Of Television, Europe, in achieving departmental and business objectives
- Minimum three years' sales experience within the Nordic TV industry.
- Proven track record in driving revenue.
- Fluent in English and either Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish.
Key Competencies and personal qualities:
- Excellent proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Passion for and expert knowledge in music.
- Must be willing to travel.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.