Handle are proud to be working with one the UK's leading sporting venues located in South West London. The client is looking to recruit a strong administrative manager working within their busy food and beverage department. If you have a passion for food and strong administrative skills this is a great opportunity!
The role will encompass a variety of responsibilities; managing chefs and liaising with external employees for big events including the booking of travel and accommodation, administrative work including data entry and providing excellent service at all times to the relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure the efficient running of the Kitchen Function.
Responsibilities involved but not limited to:
- Providing full administrative support to a large busy team- in particular working closely with the HR department.
- Liaising with a variety of teams; Human Resources; Catering Agency and Food & Beverage teams
- Supporting the Head Chef with management of his diary, scheduling of meetings and travel
- Create and maintain both event day and non-event day forecasts and planners
- Input all Kitchen purchases, transfers and current stock levels into the weekly summary on time
- Book all chefs according to function/event and in line with budgets and direction from line manager
- To attend meetings and be a note taker
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in hospitality; in particular catering and food service
- Computer literate
- Able to work to deadlines
- Management skills; assertive, calm and works well under pressure
- Experience of working in an environment involving high levels of customer care
- Passionate about food and kitchens!
The role is a temporary contract with potential to transfer to permanent. Candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements and want the opportunity to experience working with a great brand then please apply now to be considered for this role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.