Handle are excited to have partnered with an innovative Tech/Gaming company who are looking for a Learning & Development Administrator to join their fantastic team.
Whether you are a solid HR Assistant looking to broaden your exposure or whether you are already an L&D Administrator looking to step up and build on your experience, this is an exciting opportunity to grow in a well-established and nurturing L&D team
Working with the L&D team to create bespoke learning and development solutions, you will play a vital role in the success and continuous development of all employees within this iconic company who are at the heart of the creative world!
You must have exceptional attention to detail and have a curious mind, as well as have the drive and ambition to want to continuously learn and develop both individually and professionally as you will be given phenomenal career progression opportunities long term with this company!
If you are interested in employee engagement, talent acquisition and training programmes then this could be the role for you - supporting HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition teams and line Managers, you will support L&D initiatives across the HR remit!
- Actively engage and build relationships across the organisation
- Manage the new starter induction programme
- Assist in managing and booking external training providers as well as team building days
- Work with suppliers to manage bookings, training rooms, contracts and information packs
- Maintain the L&D calendar and trackers
- Organise employee wellbeing workshops and liaise with external suppliers for engagement projects such as football matches, boot-camps, yoga.
- Create, analyse and feedback employee surveys on training engagement, attendance and satisfaction
- Manage the L&D inbox and be the go to person for all L&D and training related queries
- Creatively considers ways to improve upon processes, systems and ways of working
- Constantly analyses ways of working and look for ways to improve training programmes, employee's personal development opportunities and training providers
- Take ownership of providing a seamless process and efficient delivery of initiatives
This would be a fantastic opportunity to mix your passion for the tech/gaming world and to build on your experience in L&D - combining passion with career progression! If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.