Handle have partnered with an iconic global media company who are looking for an agile and progressive L&D Director for the next 9-12 months.
Based in the London office, you will partner with the People & Talent teams to design, deliver and drive forward the L&D strategy globally.
Thought leadership and a growth mindset is key in this role, so having a consultative and flexible approach as well as coaching qualifications is ideal.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is a major focus for the L&D team so experience working on DE&I initiatives is essential, as well as having solid experience developing mentoring programmes!
You will tailor the learning agenda to ensure it is aligned with the overall global business strategy, as well as provide strategic thought and impeccable execution of blended learning programmes. In order to successfully embed the existing talent programmes alongside fresh and innovative new ideas, you must have a wealth of experience working within the creative space that you can tap into.
In order to deliver innovative programmes that enhance the employee experience and help elevate the L&D offering to the next level, you will need to get under the skin of the business and understand it's roots to ensure innovative new ideas land well and are truly bespoke!
- Review the existing learning offering and combine in-person and digital blended learning.
- Design, deliver and drive a globally consistent learning agenda with a mix of in person training and online digital solutions.
- Utilise talent analytics to identify areas of development.
- Use profiling tools so accreditation is ideal.
- Create engaging comms and content for the global digital learning platform (Workday) that are both commercial and values-led.
If you have solid experience working with creative companies and have an agile, progressive and truly innovative approach when it comes to designing and delivering a unique learning strategy, then apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.