Are you an ambitious L&D Manager looking for that 'next step' and a chance put your own stamp on a role? Are you truly passionate about developing people and linking progressive L&D strategy with business aims?
Handle are currently partnering with this genuinely people centric, fast growth tech company based in fantastic, relaxed offices in North London. This business has had an inspiring growth trajectory and is at the top of it's game in the industry and you'll be joining this forward thinking, progressive People team at a pretty exciting time!
The business already has a strong learning culture and this role will manage and develop the existing offering, overseeing and managing the full curriculum from onboarding, management development and connected learning.
There are exciting future plans to develop an inhouse qualification which you'll pay a key role in.
As the business and the offering grows so will your role - this is a fantastic career progression role for someone keen to progress 'Head of' level rapidly!
- Passionate about development of yourself and others whist having a real commercial focus, putting business interests first
- Strong operational and strategic experience in L&D. OD and design
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Solid attention to detail, highly organised and a great communicator.
- BPS Level 1 & 2 RQTU Certified
- A team player who works for the success of the wider People Team
If you feel you fit the above then please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.