Are you an L&D professional with strong employee engagement experience looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, fast growing creative environment?
Handle are excited to be partnering with this well known eCommerce brand who have a newly created role for someone to focus on Employee Engagement. Sitting as part of their Talent and Development team, this role will be tasked with defining the business employee engagement philosophy and plan to measure and enhance engagement in line with business values and strategy.
Partnering with a wide range of stakeholders across both the people team and wider business, this role will lead on all things engagement for the company, and joining a newly structured team means there is plenty to develop and really put your own stamp on.
Ideal person will have...
- In-depth knowledge of organisation effectiveness and engagement, combined with a pragmatic and commercial mindset
- Track record in delivering successful people engagement strategies and plans
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills, balancing collaboration and delivery
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines and budget
- Ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions
- Ability to design and facilitate events involving Senior Leaders
This is a truly innovative and forward thinking business, and personality wise they would love to meet candidates who think outside the box, maybe have worked in a similarly innovative and agile environment. You'll be self motivated, flexible, and adaptable and comfortable with constant change.
If you feel you fit the above description please get in touch for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.