Handle Recruitment are working with a global leader in Technology and Social Media. The client is looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their Global Marketing & Sales department.
The candidate must have excellent administrative skills with a proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and consistently remaining efficient and organised.
An experience with Digital Marketing is desirable.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to and resolve support tickets
- Work with internal and external clients to create and manage customised learning paths for the EMEA region
- Manage the scheduling, invitations and logistics on behalf of the department
- Managing all letters and email templates/correspondance
- Working with the Sourcing and Purchasing teams to open purchase orders
- Track/maintain quarterly budgets from the EMEA region in relation to the projects at hand
- Any other adhoc support
- Experience providing administrative support and coordination
- An excellent attention to detail
- Process orientated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong ability to work on tasks in a fast-paced and varied environment
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge required
- Basic Learning Management System (LMS) knowledge is desirable
This role is a fixed term contract of 3 months looking to start immedaitely. Therefore candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you fit the criteria above then please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.