Are you an ambitious L&D Manager looking for that next step and a chance put your own stamp on a role? Are you truly passionate about developing people and linking progressive L&D strategy with business aims?
Handle are currently partnering with this genuinely people centric, creative agency based in Holborn. This business has had an inspiring growth trajectory and is at the top of it's game in the industry and you'll be joining this forward thinking, progressive People team at a pretty exciting time! The role is an initial 3 month FTC, with a strong likelihood of being made permanent. The role may also be suitable for a day rate contractor.
The business already has a strong learning culture and this role will manage and develop the existing offering, overseeing and designing the learning strategy from on leadership, management development and connected learning. The successful candidate will analyse all current content, and design and implement a long term learning strategy.
- Passionate about development of yourself and others whist having a real commercial focus, putting business interests first
- Strong operational and strategic experience in L&D. OD and design
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Solid attention to detail, highly organised and a great communicator.
- A team player who works for the success of the wider People Team
If this is starting to sound like you, apply to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.