A challenging and exciting role has arisen for a Label Accountant/Bookkeeper to work for a leading Record Label. Supporting the various cost centres across the business, you will be responsible for key reporting to departmental finance heads and senior management and be continuously involved in hands-on transactional accounting and process improvement.
This key Accounting position will be responsible for the facilitating of payments and the recording of all transactions across the UK side of the business and provide a wide range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Main point of contact for multiple International cost centres,
- Control of purchase order spend, resolving queries
- Ensure Reporting of cost centre actuals is in line with budget and analysis of variances
- Ensuring recharges from UK & European territories are agreed and accurate
- Continual Transactional support for UK treasury function
- Bank & Treasury systems administration
- Credit card administrator & act as main point of contact with the banks
- Assisting with accounts up to trial balance
- Making ad hoc payments as required
- Assisting the finance accountant & Senior AP Manager in Ad hoc projects as required
This is a fantastic accounting position suitable for a candidate with a "can do" attitude and a proactive outlook. Balancing various transactional tasks and projects, the suitable candidate will be experienced within an AP function and be able to communicate confidently with senior accounts people and business heads.
Multitasking and providing continual support across the whole accounting function, the successful candidate will be skilled using Excel and Office and will ideally have used SAP.
This a is very ad-hoc, unique and challenging accounts position that will provide wide exposure across all aspects of accounting for one of the most successful companies in its field. Apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.