Label and Marketing Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly creative Label and Marketing Manager to lead artist campaigns at an established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible developing and executing digital, physical and retail release plans for a diverse roster of world music artists.
Based in Central London offices, this role is suited to an experienced Label Manager with a broad knowledge and understanding of global music and who enjoys overseeing all aspects of campaigns - from concept through to delivery.
Key features will include:
- Costing, developing and executing the marketing plans for the artists on the roster through appropriate PR and social promotion
- Coordinating label copy and all artwork
- Developing and updating the company website and shop
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an interest in many genres including folk, jazz and blues music
- Understand the process of releases within a niche label
- Have experience of proposing, compiling and managing campaign budgets
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Label and Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.