Label Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detailed orientated Label Manager to join an established Electronic/Techno music company.
Whilst in the position, you would be responsible for anything from multi-artist compilations to remix packages, digital initiatives and playlist curation as well as a regular stream of releases on a bi-weekly basis.
As a Label Manager you will need to be organised and adaptable, react quickly to the demands of the role and be able to execute multiple projects simultaneously. You will be a strong communicator and able to liaise effectively with the artists and managers directly.
Key features will include:
- Creating and executing unique creative marketing strategies including marketing strategy, asset delivery and timelines
- Developing, maintaining and expanding relations with artists, managers, pluggers, agents, outside PR, distribution, DSP's and others as required
- Managing and tracking the co-ordination and execution of campaign timelines
- Managing all associated release administration and other reporting and support tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive, proven experience and knowledge of the UK music industry with an in-depth knowledge of house and techno
- A passion for independent music and label / artist development, having previously worked with emerging/breaking labels and artists
- A network of artist, manager, label, PR relations and press
- A strong grasp of digital platforms, the streaming market and social media
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Label Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.