Lead Automation QA / SDET - Mobile / Cucumber / Selenium - Broadcast / media
We currently have a lead QA / Lead Developer In Test / Test Manager role available for a global media / broadcast company. The ideal candidate will be an expert in defining and championing QA strategies.
*This role is 50% leadership 50% hand on managing a small manual and automation test team.
** Broadcast / VOD experience preferred
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you lead the QA function pushing Agile and automation and CD best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
- Good understanding of test automation frameworks and tools, such as Cucumber and Selenium.
- managing / leading a small test team.
- Strong experience of Web based testing as well as ideally experienced App testing
- Understanding of major browsers and browser development tools.
- Ability to pair with developers to implement Acceptance Tests.
- Take the lead on testing of software delivered to a high quality ensuring that highest coverage is maintained.
- Agile TDD / BDD environment
- Push the boundaries on test automation, exploratory testing and best practice in the team.
- Collaborate with the team and other stakeholders to achieve successful delivery of ?high quality software products.
- Experience of pushing the boundaries on testing to raise quality and improve ?approach to testing.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
* Lead Automation QA / SDET / Software developer In Test /Test Manager
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.