Lead Tester / Test Lead / Test Manager - Broadcast / Media / VOD / OTT
We currently have a Test Lead role available for a global media / broadcast company. The ideal candidate will be an expert in defining and championing QA strategies.
Reporting to the development manager you will actively support the test and dev team to deliver a high standard of work, based on the roadmaps by the product team.
*This is a Lead Tester role with managerial aspects. Hands-on ability is essential.
** Broadcast / VOD / OTT experience required
- Hands on experience of Cucumber and Selenium and Manual testing
- Hands on experience of API testing using SOAP UI, POSTMAN, Charles
- Hands on experience of Testflight, Crashlyitcs, Hockyapp, Adobelogging
- Able to create test cases and data (manual and automated)
- Strong experience of Web based testing as well as ideally experienced App testing
- Strong hands on Front-End testing ability
- Ability to pair with developers to implement Acceptance Tests.
- Agile TDD / BDD environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and mentor teams effectively
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207569 9982
Lead Tester / Test Lead / Test Manager
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.