Node Data Engineer - Node Developer / Automation - greenfield project
We currently have a Lead Data Engineer role available for a high profile / global digital Publishing company based in central London. This is a greenfield project wher ethe right canidate will be leading.
- TDD approach.
- architectural patterns e.g. CRUD, CQRS.
- Have the ability to work across the whole web application stack.
- data warehouse, insight tools, ETL process,
Nice to have:
- Experience of Social Media and Video platform APIs
- Understand and contribute to delivery of strategic and operational objectives of Data & Insight team.
- Own, develop and maintain data architecture and solutions for Data & Insight Team
- Act as data champion and technical liaison between Data and Insight team and Product Development teams
- Design and deploy innovative solutions to streamline manual tasks across Data & Insight team.
Nice to have:
- Big Data space
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Lead Data Engineer - Node Developer / Automation
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.