Lead Cloud Engineer - AWS / Hosting & Operations (Media/Broadcast)
Interested in working on the leading edge of digital and broadcast technology?
Experienced with AWS / Amazon Web Services?
You will be the champion of the London based support team. This role will involve you leading and supporting your team responsible for:
- Developing cloud & infrastructure services
- Implementing cloud & infrastructure services
- Maintaining cloud & infrastructure services
This team will be providing a crucial service that will impact the company nationally. You will also be working with global support teams to ensure both internal and external systems maintain global standards.
- Provide leadership
- Technology ownership (onprem, cloud and colo)
- Looking at available technologies and road maps to plan for improvements
- Provide technical support in production, development and QA environments
- Ensuring delivery, in line with local and global objectives
- Experience working as a team lead
- Experience of Hosting platform tech ownership
- AWS certification or equivalent
- Ability to generate, document and implement procedures
- Operating System installation, configuration and general administration for Linux and VMware experience
- Apache/NGINX Web server
If your skill set is relevant please send your CV / Application through
Lead Cloud Engineer / AWS Tech Lead / Linux Engineer / Lead AWS Engineer
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.