Lead Executive Assistant - Media/Entertainment
Handle presents a unique and exciting opportunity for a Lead Executive Assistant to join a global Media/Entertainment brand!
Based out of their London HQ, this is a hands-on role that will involve leading a team of fantastic, highly skilled EAs and PAs. In addition to this, you will be responsible for providing a specialist support service to the most Senior Executives within the business, including working to identify and implement solutions to any issues; and analysing process to find better ways of doing things.
Key features include:
- Leading a team of executive support professionals and inspiring high-performance standards within that team; creating and improving ways of working and sharing your knowledge
- Providing advanced administrative, secretarial and special projects support on behalf of Senior Executives
- Coordinating calendars and arranging complex travel arrangements; often dealing with different time-zones and visa requirements
- Preparing external/internal correspondence, specialised reports and presentations; often requiring researching and compiling presentations/reports using a wide variety of data
The ideal Lead Executive Assistant will have:
- Extensive experience of providing executive level support across multiple locations and time zones, preferably within a large organisation
- Solid experience of managing a team of EAs/PAs who are supporting at the most senior level
- A confident, assertive approach, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to act on own initiative without direct supervision
- An interest in the Media/Entertainment industry would be beneficial
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Lead Executive Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.