Senior IOS Designer - London
Circa £50,000 but flexible dependent on experience
Handle are working with an Award winning IOS agency. They have developed a name for themselves in the publishing industry and have really pushed the creative boundaries within the IOS technical space. Most recently they have just started a new project with a very high profile client in the music space so they have some amazing projects coming to fruition.
They a small boutique who take a huge amount of pride in their IOS applications. Most of their apps are very complex and take around 12-18 months to develop. This isn't your standard mobile agency.
This agency are now in need of a fantastic designer to work with their Head of Product to be involved in all aspects of design including product thinking, user research, prototyping and visual design. You will be responsible for their creative direction as well as managing a graduate designer in the team as well.
You will be working with a fantastic mix of individuals who have truly transformed the user experience of Digital Products and have re-defined what is possible in the IOS space.
Responsibilities for the Senior IOS Designer;
- Work with the Head of Product to inspire and lead their creative direction
- Be responsible for all aspects of design
- Product thinking, User research, Prototyping, User testing, Interaction Design and Visual Design
- Manage a graduate designer
Key skill set for the Senior IOS Designer;
- Interested and have a genuine love and passion for all things IOS & Design
- 2-4 years' experience designing digital products
- Interaction Design
- Visual Design & Prototyping skills
- A background in either music or publishing would be a huge advantage
- Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects
If you are interested in your next career move and like the idea of a promising career working with a boutique IOS agency do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or 02075699981.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.