Lead Java Developer / Development Manager / Java Lead - Media, DevOps
We currently have a Lead Java Developer / Development Manager role available for a global Media company. This is a great opportunity for a Lead Java Developer / Development Manager with an interest in DevOps to grow within a high profile company Leading best practises. Improving liability of the systems as well as being the subject matter expert.
- Fluent in Java (preferably Java 7 / 8) and common Java-based frameworks
- Design and development of REST-based APIs
- Service based architectures
- NoSQL and SQL-based Modelling
- consuming side of REST-based APIs (mobile apps, modern web based apps)
- Perform hands-on participation in team coding if required.
- Subject matter expert - mentoring / coaching
- managing the engineering build, integration and deployment environment into production
- Oracle db - PL/SQL.
- Develop and improve upon algorithms that help deliver relevant content to users and that learn over time.
- Work with internal clients and vendors.
- Set up servers and stacks confidently.
Nice to Have's:
- Media / music Publishing experience
- Large consumer facing services with associated requirements on scalability, high performance, redundancy, and minimal downtime deployments
- Kanban and/or scrum based development processes
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.