Lead QA Analyst - Lead Automation / Developer in Test - Agile / Kanban
We currently have a Lead Automation QA . Developer In Test role available for a global Financial services / eCommerce company. The ideal candidate will be an expert in defining and championing QA strategies.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as you lead the QA function pushing Agile and automation best practises within the global brand delivering high quality software.
- define QA strategy for the development team
- proven experience in Leading a team and working with Lead developers
- define and review test coverage at various levels.
- writing the end-to-end user journey tests and proficient manual and functional testing.
- automation testing tools (Selenium/Webdriver)
- NUnit / Junit / TestNG / Cucumber
- Influencing, leading and pushing a QA function to deliver high quality software.
- You'll be the quality gate within this environment are ensure standards are adhered to at each stage of development.
- Work alongside developers to review test coverage and best practice.
- Pair with business analysts to review acceptance criteria for stories
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.