Are you an immediately available Digital and Tech Recruitment specialist looking for a new and challenging role? Do you have strong in-house experience gained in large, matrix business environments?
Handle are partnering with this well known media organisation who have been going through a significant digital transformation and are looking for a dedicated TA Business Partner to support through continued growth.
You will play a lead role in the delivery of staffing objectives for the Digital and Tech business areas, working with senior stakeholders to drive forward a proactive sourcing strategy, really getting under the skin of the business, understanding the product and technologies, and acting as a real brand ambassador.
- You'll have experience gained in a matrix, international environment and be used to the challenges this brings
- Ideally you'll have a background in digital and tech recruitment
- You'll have a collaborative working style and great communication skills at all levels
- You'll be comfortable with operational delivery as well as working more strategically on things like succession planning and talent mapping
- You'll work proactively, you'll be super organised and not phased by change
In turn you'll be part of a business at an exciting time, working with the business areas driving forward these changes - ad part of a well known, international media brand! If you feel you fit the above and can start at short notice (ideally before Christmas) please apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.