Handle are excited to have partnered with a fast-growth and dynamic e-commerce company who are expanding at a rapid rate and producing and building a new tech team from scratch whilst opening a new tech hub in London!
In order to continue on this fantastic journey, they are looking for a results orientated and ambitious tech recruiter to come on board and partner with a Senior Tech Manager to bounce ideas off each other and to create a talent strategy like no other!
In this fast paced organisation in state of the art Central London offices, you will need to know the tech market inside out and have a network you can tap into, specifically within data science, data engineers, architects and software engineers.
Working as part of a collaborative, talented and forward thinking team (which you will help build and shape), you will help drive the growth of their technology department and partner with them as they continue to build and develop an extraordinary tech product!
Partnering with senior stakeholders (including the Head of Marketing), you will work on key talent projects around employer branding, social media campaigns, early careers strategy, events and meet-ups as once the new tech hub opens, this will be the go-to place for tech specialists across the country!
We are looking for progressive recruitment specialists for this crucial role, ideally with a background recruiting across data scientists/data engineers/architects etc whether in agency or in-house, as well as solid experience and knowledge in the digital and tech space.
Ideal candidates will...
- Have strong experience managing high volume recruiting of technical roles - (including Data Engineers, Data scientists, Cyber Security, Architects, Developers etc)
- Have experience of and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn.
- Be commercially focused and analytical with the ability to manage data, set up and run reports and present it to senior team with recommendations.
- Be a people person: you're friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others and networking within the tech space!
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels.
- Use industry knowledge to advise stakeholders on patterns reporting on key recruitment statistics.
If you are a solid tech recruiter and are truly part of the tech community and would love to join a world-class and fast growing tech business going through an exciting time of development and expansion in London - apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.