Presales Engineer (Networks)
We are working with a very exciting media brand looking for a lead technical engineer to join their team. Being the senior member of the client's IT team in London, you will design and lead the London IT roadmap, getting buy-in from key stakeholders within the business and ensuring it is compatible with global initiatives.
- Attend site visits/calls with the sales team and potential clients
- Design network and wireless documentation for sales proposals
- Be the SME for the client's technology offerings
- Attend meetings with the Global IT team
- Provide backup support to other IT members
- CCNP level of networking experience
- Understanding of structured cabling standards (CAT6, CAT6A, Fibre)
- Knowledge of Comms room build standards and needs
- Experienced People Manager
- Sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple, competing, priorities and tasks and follow through to completion on strict deadlines
- Cisco Meraki
- MS Teams
- Google workspace
- MS O365
- APC UPS
- Apple Mac
- Windows 10
If your skill set matches the requirements, please email your CV to Chris Bouroutzis on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.