Senior Unity Developer - Games
Up to 80K
Handle are working with an exciting Silicon Valley fueled Games start-up.
They are developing a great VR mobile application utilising the newest technology an need an experienced Unity Developer to help them make the best product starting from the beginning of their Journey.
If you an experienced Software Developer who has a passion for great Augmented Reality game features and would like to be involved in the technical direction, this role is for you!
This is a greenfield game project and you will be able to shape all AR experiences, eventually contributing to production code.
As the Senior Unity developer you will have commercial experience with:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience ideally in C# / C++ as well as at least 2 years of Unity development.
- Computer vision / augmented reality programming experience
- Experience working on mobile Apps/Games with >1M downloads
- Proficiency in C++, Java/Swift.
- Computer graphics programming principles and knowledge of OpenGL.
- Good understanding and experience of working in the Agile SCRUM environment.
Extra skills and expertise that would be more than welcome:
- 3D point cloud,
- 3D meshes from point clouds (generation and texturing)
- SLAM and 3D scene understanding
- You will eventually lead the R&D team
- Regular LAN parties and company events
- Occasional exclusive partner offers
- One day a month to work on anything you want
- Continual personal development
- Plus great benefit and health care package
- 25 holidays, flexible hours and occasional working from home and more
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.