Lead UX | UI Specialist
My client is one of the world's biggest media companies with billions of subscribers across over 200 countries. With almost 150 television networks worldwide, this company is at the top of their game.
They are dedicated to entertaining viewers across Europe and Asia-Pacific as well as being a leading provider of educational products and services to schools through their digital media services.
We are looking for incredibly talented, passionate and creative people to make amazing television programming. Does this sound like you?
The person we are looking for needs to be an experienced designer, with a proven background in a wide range of UX activities including video, IPTV or OTT products. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage their own projects and collaborate as part of a multi-disciplinary team. We also value a strong innovative spirit, with an innate desire to improve yourself and other UXers, as well as the company as a whole.
- Work alongside our Product Managers
- 50% UX and 50% UI
- Production of Design and UX
- Customer insight
- Workshopping and Prototyping
- Agile product delivery and development
- Strategic proposal and development
- Product concept and definition
- Product support, management and evolution
- High quality UX output through the product lifecycle
- End to end UX process
- Work with the project management team to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
We are looking for a hands on UXer, someone who will develop and maintain the user experience strategy throughout the design life-cycle. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide insight into design trends, competitor analysis and developments in the app world
- Extensive knowledge of user centered design methodologies, lean design and agile development
- A large toolkit of varied UX skills and techniques, from work-shopping to prototyping, so you know which to use when and why it's the best choice
- Proven experience leading the UX stream within a multidisciplinary product team
- Experience of designing complex products across a variety of platforms and screens
- Can think at all layers, from product (system) design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Translate business and customer requirements into thoughtful visual experiences - taking big ideas and working together to ensure that they look spectacular
- Translate business and customer requirements into meaningful interactive experiences - taking big ideas and working collaboratively to evolve them into usable features
We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment. You should be someone who understands the importance of customer centricity and have an insight driven approach. You'll have proven experience in developing products and services for major brands and a genuine desire to innovate and wow customers.
You will need to demonstrate experience of:
- Stake holder management
- Managing 3rd party design teams
- Agile frameworks
- Working alongside cross platform products and product owners
- Conceptual thinking and creative ideas
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools as well as tools used for demonstration and prototyping purposes- HTML, CSS, Flash, Axure
- Skilled in a variety of design tools used for the creation of deliverables (for example: Adobe Creative Suite - especially Illustrator and Photoshop).
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a User Experience and Interface Professional. Strong knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.