LEAN Agile Delivery Manager - Media
* End to end delivery / Direct to consumer (D2C) experience required
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to support and product lead delivery working in close collaboration in a Scrumban process, ensuring continuous delivery is possible
Experience & Qualifications:
- Manage the delivery of the product, not individual team members.
- Be a 'servant-leader' (read that with a big 'S' and a little 'l'), someone who enables the team by removing impediments and building an environment people can work in effectively.
- Under direction of the product lead, work with assigned engineering teams to deliver on the agreed roadmap.
- Supporting the product lead in developing, maintaining and executing on an achievable 'now, next, future' roadmap that delivers on the defined business objectives for the Central Digital Platform.
- Someone who can push back to the wider business as needed and support the core team.
- Strong communication and organisational skills. Ability to self-organise and drive product development.
- Ability to present to and manage stakeholders throughout the life cycle of a product.
- Ability to identify and manage risk throughout -escalating and resolving issues as they happen.
- *Streaming / media / broadcast / VOD / OTT experience*
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207569 9982.
* LEAN Delivery Manager / Agile Release Manager / Lean Scrum Master
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.