Handle is excited to have partnered with a world-renowned Tech company who are looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their fantastic HR team on a perm basis!
Whether you are an HR Assistant looking to broaden your exposure, an L&D Administrator looking to step up or whether you have experience in a role with high coordination experience and strong attention to detail, this is an exciting opportunity to grow in a new and nurturing L&D team and to kick-start your L&D career.
You must have the passion and drive to work in a fast-paced and creative company supporting an exceptional L&D Partner!
Working with the L&D Partner to create bespoke learning and development solutions, you will play a vital role in the success and continuous development of all employees within this iconic company who are at the heart of the creative world!
You must have strong attention to detail and have a curious mind, as well as have the drive and ambition to want to continuously learn and develop both individually and professionally as you will be given phenomenal career progression opportunities long-term with this company!
- Actively engage and build relationships across the organisation
- Monitor the L&D budget and liaise with internal and external training providers
- Work with suppliers to manage bookings, training rooms, contracts and information packs
- Maintain the L&D calendar and trackers
- Create, analyse and feedback employee surveys on training engagement, attendance and satisfaction
- Manage the L&D inbox and be the go-to person for all L&D and training related queries
- Creatively considers ways to improve upon processes, systems and ways of working
- Constantly analyses ways of working and look for ways to improve training programmes, employee's personal development opportunities and training providers
- Take ownership of providing a seamless process and efficient delivery of initiatives
This would be a fantastic opportunity to mix your passion for the creative world and to build on your experience in L&D, combining passion with career progression!
If this sounds like the role for you - apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.