Creative and growing international business have an exciting opportunity for a Senior L&D professional to lead a small team as L&D Business Partner. This is a fast paced, complex and forward thinking environment and an amazing chance for someone to really put their own stamp on a role and inspire the business!
Initial focus will be scoping out training needs requirements throughout the business - from entry level roles right up to the senior management team and across all business areas from creative, customer services through to Tech and digital.
You'll develop a strategy and propose the best solutions for delivery against these needs, driving the leadership and management development program forward and designing a program of effective and engaging training activities to cover everything from core business skills, soft skills and everything in between. You will make sure programmes are well attended through active marketing, influencing and ongoing engagement with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Extensive experience working in Learning & Development and strong experience of designing, managing and delivering a variety of development programmes.
- A strong network and proven relationships with relevant L&D providers and suppliers
- Proven experience in a fast paced, international organisation where you have had to design and deliver new training programs
- Lead on projects that drive development and change throughout the business including changes and enhancements to Performance Management, Induction, Graduate/Trainee Development Centres etc
- Industry-relevant accreditation's in psychometric tools and able to offer profiling and coaching sessions with individuals and teams to support their continual development
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills demonstrating the ability to communicate, engage and inspire
- Proven strategic ability, and pride yourself on effectively partnering with your business areas in line with their training need to support delivery of their goals.
- A creative approach, and are always looking to identify new ideas but you are also super organised, structured and comfortable with change and facilitating transformation.
If this sounds like something which would excite and inspire you, and you fit the above then please apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.