Handle HR are partnered with a renowned technology brand to recruit an Interim Training Specialist to support new team members learning experience of internal products. As a Trainer you will be required to design and implement engaging technical content that is informative, and visually compelling for a variety of audiences across the business. You will also be required to lead on several project management tasks related to on boarding and training. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Designing training programs to help employees improve job skills
- Create high quality eLearning programmes to educate and train employees
- Conduct in-person (or virtual) on boarding and training sessions
- Ensure all training materials are up to date and aligned with team and business objectives
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
- Competence and working knowledge of eLearning tools
- Experience with video tutorials software including Camtasia and Articulate 360
- Project management experience and an ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
As an individual you will be organised with excellent decision making skills. This is an interim HR role for a period of 12 months initially. If you are immediately available or on a notice period of 1 week with the experience outlined above, I want to hear from you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.